Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Leif Erickson Park

    It has been quite awhile since I have added anything to my photo blog. I still believe that this is a great way of sharing some of the photos I have taken over the year. Enjoy and welcome back! 

    At least 2 or 3 times a year I try to make it to Leif Erickson Park to take photos of the many beautiful flowers. The park is especially known for it's great variety of roses. Two weeks ago I was able to visit the park and then yesterday I was there again. Two weeks make a world of difference in blossoming flowers. This time there must have been twice as many flowers ready for my camera. 

   There are always interesting people visiting the garden: Gardeners, photographers, families, grand parents with grand kids, joggers and even people talking to themselves. If you have a free morning or afternoon take a trip to Duluth and visit this flowering paradise for yourself. In the mean while enjoy the photos below taken yesterday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment