Saturday, July 18, 2020

Wood Amps

   One of the joys and mysteries of working with wood is that you can make almost anything out of wood. A couple of Saturday's ago I watched an episode of Woodsmith Magazine where they made fancy cell phone amplifiers. That same day I took a trip to You tube and found several people who had their own designs for these amps. I used some of those designs and added my own special touches and came up with a couple of different designs. The great thing is that I can make them in batches. It still takes quite awhile to make each one, but it now I can make several in  a row. Each one still has it's own personality. Below are some of the wood amps that I have done.
God Bless the USA!!!
These are$12.00 each.   (Larger ones will be $15.00 each)
The last one is made of Barn Wood: $20.00










Made of Barn Wood - $20.00


No comments:

Post a Comment