Thursday, January 23, 2020

Cut Out Book Art for Sale!

   One of the joys of owning a scroll saw is coming up with new items to make and hopefully to sell. I wish I could say that this project was "my idea", but I saw the idea in one of my scroll saw magazines and thought I would try it. The idea comes from the magazine, but the cutouts and photos are from me. I try to find books that will match the cutouts and then add photos that will match the theme. Below are 5 of the books that I have done so far. As I find books I will add more later. If you have a suggestion for a book and theme, please let me know. Most books here are about 8" X 5.5".
They are on sale for $15.00 each.
Email me at Fdistad@Gmail.com or Call 7150-939-0601 or message me on Facebook.


Cat: "The 125 Most Asked Questions about Cats" by John Malone caption

Teddy Bear: "A Book Of Comfort" by Helen Steiner Rice  (Poems of comfort)

Bear: Let's Be Less Stupid" by Patricia Marx

Bird: "Comfort From A Country Quilt" By Reba McEntire
USA Map and Eagle Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment